Saturday 7 January 2012

My Youtube Channel

If you are interested in the UK Urban Music scene you should check out my youtube channel here.
The channel is dedicated to the best urban music.

My playlist titled "Mix: Fresh New Urban Tracks" reflects the current UK scene and is updated every few days with the hottest new urban tracks across a variety of genres including UK Garage, UK Funky, RnB, Grime, Hip-Hop and Reggae Dancehall. If you want an easy way to keep up with the latest tracks then this is the channel for you!

I also have a playlist which features all the best new reggae dancehall tracks.

I have recently updated my "Smooth Grooves" playlist. This playlist is spread over 2 parts and includes over 330 slow jams and smooth grooves. The playlist is packed full of sexy tracks from old skool early 1990's to present day tracks which are guaranteed to make the bedroom boom. This 2 part playlist contains over 20 HOURS OF SMOOTH GROOVES!

No comments:

Post a Comment