Tuesday 17 April 2012

Ex Eastenders Star Preeya Kalidas New Single "Love Between Us" Video


Ex Eastenders star Preeya Kalidas has released the video for her new solo single "Love Between Us". Preeya, who played Amira Masood in Eastenders, left the soap earlier this year to concentrate on her music career. "Love Between Us" samples a 1989 Bollywood song called "My Name Is Lakhan" which Preeya enjoyed whilst growing up. The track is co-written and produced by DaVinChe.



This is what Preeya said about her new track "Ram Lakhan was a classic Bollywood film I enjoyed watching when I was growing up. I've always wanted to work with music from this iconic film and was given the chance to with this song. I think the way that Davinche has produced it adds a real edge to the song and the early response on 'Love Between Us' has been brilliant".

"Love Between Us" follows up her 2010 collaboration with Skepta, "Cross My Heart".

No comments:

Post a Comment